Because this website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. By displaying the TRUSTe trustmark, this website has agreed to notify you of:
- Any personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through the canada-singles website;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kinds of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Totonto-singles control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, feel free to contact us by using the CONTACT form.
What Information do we collect from you
Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally. We do not link log file information to any profile.
Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any profile.
Behavioral Targeting/ Re-targeting
Information about You. When you get in contact with one of the profiles listed on our website, we collect your mobile number to establish a mobile connection between yourself and the person you're interested in. This phone number will be held strictly confidential, neither do we share your profile with any other company.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required or permitted to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Canada-singles, or a third party’s, rights; or (3) protect someone’s life, health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
- Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms and Conditions of Service, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your information with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your profile, sometimes in conjunction with your non-profile, with service providers that may be associated with us (including our affiliates) to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you on our behalf. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, with our users’ consent, from time to time we may share profile (such as e-mail or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to continue to receive offers from our trusted business associates, you can change your e-mail preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your profile may be one of the transferred assets. We reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer profile and non-profile to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of our company or of any of the business or assets or shares of our company or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party. If this occurs, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site if there are any material changes to the way your profile and/or non-profile is collected or used.
- Age Restrictions Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target our sites or services to anyone under the age of majority in their home jurisdiction, and any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of majority will be purged from our database.
- Opt Out In order to remove your profile from our database, simply contact us through the contact form and we'll remove all your profile within 48 hours.
User Access and Choice
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may [correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site or deactivate it] by making the change on our member information page [or by emailing our Customer Support using the CONTACT form or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by using the CONTACT form.
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Public Member Directory
We will list you in our publicly accessible member directory. If you wish to request removal of your information from our directory, you can contact us by using the CONTACT form.
- Public Profiles
The profile you create on our site will be publically accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal.
- Social Media Widgets
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our website(s), including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
WICKED MEDIA N.V.
Kaya Richard J. Beaujon z/n
Effective Date: 20th of februari 2013